Students are taught by early childhood certified teachers who are assisted by a para-educator. Each class serves a maximum of 20 students. Two classes are in
The core quality components of the Preschool Program include six key areas:
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Well-qualified & competent staff
- Professional development
- Developmental Screening and Child Assessment
- Meaningful parent and community engagement activities
- Proven curricula and learning processes which serve as the basis of ABC funding levels.
Preschool Registration for the 2017-18 school year will be Feb. 23, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., for both East End Elementary and Sheridan Elementary. For more information, contact East End Elementary at 501.888.4264 or Sheridan Elementary at 870.942.3131.