We are excited to announce that online Kindergarten Registration will begin March 5! When registration opens on March 5, you will be able to click on the link below to begin the registration process (available in English and Español). You will first be asked to create an account with a username and password. We encourage you to write down the username and password you created for future use. If you do not have access to a device or internet, please call your school office (SES: 870-942-3131 and EEE: 501-888-4264).
The registration links will not work until registration opens on March 5.
Documents Needed for Registration:
- Official birth certificate or another form of identification (Child must be 5 years old on or before Aug. 1, 2020.)
- Social Security Card (Parents may request an alternate number assigned by the district.)
- Immunization record (CLICK HERE for immunization information.)
- Current proof of a physical examination within the past 24 months. The district will also accept this documentation within 90 days after the student is initially enrolled. A kindergarten physical form can be downloaded HERE .
- Proof of residency: personal property assessment and one of the following: utility bill, rent receipt with current date; lease agreement with current date; dated contract for the purchase of home; or dated contract for closing on the construction of new home. Those who do not live in the Sheridan School District may select the SCHOOL CHOICE option.
To upload these documents into the registration system, you can simply take a photo of your documents and then upload them in the designated fields.
After you submit your student's registration online, the record will be processed and reviewed by the school secretary. You will be contacted by the school secretary if we need more information from you.