It was an exciting day at SIS! We had a RENOVATION CELEBRATION and Assistant Principal Teresa Knight got to operate the bulldozer! Construction will begin Tuesday, May 30. The following will be included in the SIS renovations:
- P.E. Room addition with wood floor basketball court and three different volleyball court layouts. Also includes office, men's and women's restrooms, storage rooms and adjacent parking improvements.
- Renovation of existing P.E. space for new choir and art rooms and connecting corridor to new P.E. building.
- Interior upgrades of the school building corridors, cafeteria with new polished concrete floor, painted walls and new corridor light fixtures.
- Media Center will also get new carpet flooring and painted walls. New parent drop off/pick up parking lot on Northeast side of the school building with site parking lot lighting to hold 153 cars.
- Parent and bus route drive improvements.
- New security glass wall and doors at the entrance, and the check in office will get new polished floor, paint and more efficient cabinets and sliding windows.