Construction Update - Week of June 25
Monday, June 25 2018
Here is what's happening now at the high school construction site:
- - Metal building at gym is fully erected with roof sheeting.
- - Precast bleacher erection at gym will start this week.
- - All first and second floor concrete in the classrooms is completed.
- - Roof at dining and agri - building will begin this week.
- - Block work through the building is taking place.
- - Second-floor concourse area at the gym will complete once precast is set.
- - All structural steel in the gym area completed this week.
- - Ductwork, sprinkler piping, plumbing piping and electrical rough-in is continuing throughout the building on the first and second floor.
- - Fireproofing at second floor is in progress.
Here is what's happening now at the East End Middle School construction site:
- - All concrete slabs for first floor are in place.
- - Electrical and plumbing rough in will continue with block work as it goes up.
- - Block for gridlines 1-5 on first floor is in place. They are continuing to work north.
- - Joist and decking to support second floor will be onsite at the end of this week.
- - Stairs for gridline 1 will be onsite by end of the week.
- - Will start pouring concrete at second floor in early July.
- - The 7,800 ft water line is in progress.